Will I need anything special for an obgyn to be able to prescribe me a sexual object in georgia?

Like a letter from a psychologist or neuropsychologist that works specifically with people with sexual Abuse induced paraphilias?

I want to make sure I have all the information I need to.

Question is, will I need anything special for an obgyn in georgia to prescribe me a sexual object"doll or toy".

Such a papers from a psychologist or neuropsychologist who's expertise is trauma induced paraphilias.

It would help if a resident of georgia who has been prescribed one answers.

Thanks for the help.

Please no rant or chat this is important.

MedStar or Medicare not paying for this is not relevant.

Besides if I need a doctor to prescribe it in order to be allowed to own it it has to be a medical necessity and therefore they have to pay for it even if they don't like it.

Doctors won't give you the prescription unless you absolutely need it.

Which would make it a medical necessity which would mean insurance wouldn't be allowed not to pay for it.

• OTTO

I doubt you will find your answer here. And I doubt that Medicare or Medicaid or any insurance company will pay for a sex doll. Good luck on this.