Anonymous

How to deal with/treat half siblings?

Ok so my parents divorced when I was 3 and now I'm 1*, my dad found a girlfriend now, they're been dating for over a year and they just told me that I will get a sister. I don't know what should I do??  How should I treat the little girl as my sister or should I say half sister? I never considered something like that can I happen but there will be more then 10 years of diffrence. How should I deal with it too? I'm a very private and quiet person and I really prefer being alone but most likely when she'll grow up a little we will share a room. I also have many things that wouldn't be safe for children in my room (lego, many paints and sharp art supplies) and when art is my biggest passion, how should I deal with both so I can continue painting?

• Foofa

If "1*" means 18 you'll probably be out of the home by the time the baby is able to sleep outside her parents' room. 

So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon;  forgive me.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Tell your father EXACTLY what you've told us.  If you are a legal adult, move out.

This will be your new sister. Why make the biological distinction? She will be living with you and will eventually consider you as her older, wiser sister. 

Be loving and considerate towards her. Little ones are sponges and can be gently but firmly trained to leave things alone. You can [eventually] have her doing little art projects with you, because as an older sister who she looks up to, she will want to copy you.

You can be an important part of socializing her in a non competitive way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgMYLPLFnk

Youtube thumbnail

&t=1s