Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Boyfriend has sexual problems?

Ever since my boyfriend and I started dating I noticed that he always has to be sitting down for sex or oral because he told me that when he stands he has a lack of blood flow and cannot stay hard if he is standing.

A few days ago he confided in me that before me met me he used to have a low sex drive and questioned whether he was asexual or not.He had been going through a rough time and was meeting girls off the internet to deal with his issues and for one night stands. He said there were girls he wasn’t attracted to and that at times he couldn’t perform and would go home.During our relationship he kisses me and gets hard every time quickly and easily even while standing, then if he stands for a while he loses it but if he sits he has absolutely no problems. I would like to not have to be on top of him every time we do it and do all the work.He also told me that for 6 months or more he was using cocaine, ketamine and other drugs about every 2nd week. I know he still does them at times and drinks heavily every weekend partying.I have literally never been with a guy who has had this problem before. Ever.He is 22, so is this normal for some guys?

Favorite Answer

Just dump the junkie. Surely you aren't that desperate?

• I do hope he sobers up before you become more serious. However, some guys do have problems staying hard but i didnt hear of standing up? He doesnt have to stand up to he on top of you. He should go see a doctor to help him get off the drugs and see if there are any other issues

He is actually gay.

No this is not normal.  He is clearly cheating or lost interest in you - lol.  "Sex problems" at 22.  Drinking any partying is what people do.  I am well over 15 yrs older and take more molly, blow more clouds and have more fun than this loser.  The drugs should be making him more sexually active, they should be making him more interested in you.

He is just a loser.  If you don't like sex stay with him. If it is a need this will cause serious problems.

Firstly, why do you continue with a drug addict?  If he continues with the heavy drinking and drug use, then you are wasting your time.  But?  At age 22?!  No, there might be something else going on with that guy.  Are you sure he isn't gay? 

at 22, I was easily turned on.   If I was at the beach, I saw a woman with a nice butt.  I went home and jerked off at least 2 times......

at 40,I dont jerk off like I used to be and I'm not easily turned on.   I dont think sex like I used to be and even porn scenes dont turn me on.  

Dont have sex standing.....  it is harder to have an erection standing.   BTW sex before marriage will ruin your sex life during married life.   Just masturbate......  

It is not normal, but I imagine it is not rare either, but it could certainly be linked to the drug use.  To put things into perspective, I am almost 40 now and I know my libido is way lower than it was even five years ago, but to completely lose it at 22 from merely standing is not something that most people would experience.  I think I would freak out if that happened to me, and I'm almost double his age.

> is this normal for some guys?

If they have done too much drugs, yes

maybe consult a doctor?

Put simply, he's a dud. 

I’ve never heard of that before, but he doesn’t have to stand up to be on top. He really should see a urologist about this. It’s not normal.