Should my friend and I shave our heads skin smooth bald?

My friend and I are thinking about shaving our heads skin smooth bald.

As if you two don’t already have aesthetic challenges. No, a bald head is not going to help. In other words two wrongs don’t make a right.

no. you will look like a nazi pig

If you want to - go for it. 

The worst that can happen is that you don't like it; in which case you can grow it out again.

Ugly ugly ugly. Do not do it.

To the unenlightened, a bare head may appear to be far simpler to keep up than a streaming mane. While it very well might be right that terrible hair days are a relic of times gone by for the bare, the reality of the situation is at one time an individual (or destiny) chooses it's an ideal opportunity to go smooth, your scalp will turn into the headliner. The six specialists we addressed — including dermatologists, stylists, custodians, and a cosmetics craftsman — disclosed to us that even smooth heads have their own arrangement of preparing worries, with nearly the same number of things to be aware of as when you're keeping a full head of hair.

• ?

just do it.....

• ?

You asked this question 7 months ago, haven't you made your mind up yet?

4 questions all about shaving heads. You need a life, you sad lonely weirdo.