Do you consider this strange or unusual? ?

I have been following a murder investigation that has been unsolved for over four years on  YouTube. I was watching a podcast and I gave my opinion about what I felt. The supposed murdered woman's husband commented to me. I at first thought it was somebody else impersonating him, but I discovered it actually was her husband. Her husband is someone that a lot of people think might be guilty. I thought it was very odd that her husband would respond to my comment and I feel it was weird. What do you think? If my spouse was murdered would I comment on someone's post on YouTube. I don't think that I would. It made me think he might be guilty or something. I wondered what do you think?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

The survivors of crime victims are often active on social media trying to control the narrative around their loved one's deaths. 

• Cogito

It may be unusual but it certainly doesn't indicate the man's guilt or innocence.  However, following a murder investigation is often something that the killer does - the husband might be wondering if YOU did it!