Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Is mango suppose to feel like a million tiny microscopic caterpillar crawling around in your throat or am I allergic? ?

Everytime I eat something with mango in it it feels weirdly soft and fuzzy like I just inhaled a bunch of tiny hairs that are now stuck in my throat. Am I allergic or is this just the price everyone has to pay to enjoy the sweet taste of mango?

Favorite Answer

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (greyplasticcard). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • denise

Just stop eating mango, full stop, it  does'nt 'do' for you.!

• Any chance you have the same problem with pistachios? My SO has anaphylactic allergies to mango and pistachios and it turns out he isn’t the only one.

yes , stop eating it . 

It should be a sensation that many, almost all, mango eaters feel.

And the younger the mango, the more pronounced our sensation should be.

I expect that this sensation is caused by the proteolytic enzymes in mangoes.

Do you pay a similar price when you eat raw pineapple or kiwi?

These raw fruits contain proteolytic enzymes...so they slightly dissolve the mucous membranes in our oral cavity.

To clarify if enzymes are the cause, there is a way to sacrifice a few of the wonderful raw mangoes. If the million caterpillar cilia disappear when the mango is eaten after it is heated, then my hypothesis is correct.

• kswck2

IF you had an allergy, your throat would have closed up by now and you would be gasping for air. 

The caterpillar trademark that is typically generally enticing—the fluffy tufts that cause them to seem like the cuddly stuffed toys of the creepy crawly world—is the one that can raise a ruckus. It is believed that openness to the animal's minuscule hairs, called setae, triggers an overactive invulnerable reaction in certain individuals.

Responding to what it sees to be a danger, the insusceptible framework will flood the body with a supportive of fiery compound called histamine. This can affect a variety of hypersensitive manifestations including the skin, eyes, and respiratory parcel.