Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Do you think Aaron Rodgers will be playing football for the Green Bay Packers next football season?

Favorite Answer

Maybe  but after losing yesterday  that i doubt it. I think both sides will be looking for an exit. His post game comments weren't reassuring.

As a Packers fan for more than 50 yrs I was unable to accuse him to asking for from GB the administration is bumbling both the president and GM ought to be terminated pronto.I do figure he would squander his last 4-5 years in the event that he remained SF is the best spot for him .

If you're thinking about the field goal or go-for-it decision, Rodgers didn't make that decision. Although admittedly, those of us who have followed Brady for a long time know that it's risky to give the ball to Brady near the end of a game when his team is leading.

Well, I hope so. I hope he plays more football.

Lol wow I hate the usa

As a Packers fan for over 50 yrs i could not blame him to wanting out of GB  the management is incompetent both the president and GM  should be fired  asap .

I do think he would be wasting his last 4-5 years if he stayed SF is the best place for him . 

could not care less....I prefer to watch swimming or skating

• ?

Yes he will be. His contract runs to 2024.

I would like to say he will be going to the Vikings, but as the Vikings have Kirk Cousins, and Bears luck or still looking forward QB, He will be joining the  Bears, and retiring there after two seasons

• Mike W

Haven't seen anything to indicate otherwise.  He's still under contract, and there haven't been any trade rumours.  

• Nick

Yes I do. Unless Jordan Love has been lighting up their D with the 2nd team and they have somehow kept it out of the press (which would be easier to keep secret this year than most years.)