Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Should I tell Facebook friend (an art instructor) her student’s butt crack is showing, or is it a trend to wear lowered jeans w/no underwear?

My friend posted individual pics of her all-girls art class, but a student’s upper buttocks was accidentally (I assume) in frame of pic.  Would that be deemed inappropriate, since my friend is running an educational course for all ages and not a nude modeling course nor whore house, so to speak?  Should I say something in her inbox?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, showing your crack isn't appropriate and isn't something you should expose others to.

• 1 month ago

You should mind your own business.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the girls exposure was incidental, and clearly not the major point of the picture, say nothing. I would however, question your preoccupation with looking for evil intent, where there is none.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would tell her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

With stuff like this, I have a simple rule that has worked well.  If someone is a close real life friend, I'd point this out, probably in a text.  If she doesn't care, fine, but if she does, then she needs to know it.  If someone is a FB friend, it's not my "job" to worry about these things.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's none of your business, so say nothing.  Also, teachers very rarely have the authority to tell any of their students what to wear!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.