Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Teacher game me a different textbook then the rest of the class?

So I'm in a 6 month Medical Assistant program and the director handed out 10th and 9th edition books of medical and procedures for medical assistants to all students. I am the only one that received a 3rd edition of that book. I asked if there was anything different,  he said no and I went home to study. Come to find out the chapter I needed to read was named differently and located differently. And just felt off. Am I wrong to ask for a updated book? I went to talk with him but he wasn't there, his son was and he basically said there are no others books, that they all have the same content , yet they're going by the 10th edition teachers guide.. and said there is not much they can do. So I returned my book. I found a 9th edition of FB for $20 bucks. Honestly I don't want to quit because of a book. I want to progress in life, but it makes me upset because I'm paying them, yet not being considered to receive the same materials as the rest of the class.

Now you have a book that is yours to keep. Big deal.