Do I have HPV!?!?

I’ve been crying for 3 days straight bc I have what I believe is a wart on my pubic area. I haven’t shaved for months because I cut myself at the same exact spot bc there was already a small white bump & I didn’t want to irritate it more but it just kept getting bigger.. now I think I see other ones developing. I made an appt with the doctor but they aren’t able to see me for a couple of weeks. I’ve been with the same partner for 6 years and he doesn’t have anything on that area & I don’t want to give it to him & don’t want to even shave because I’m scared of spreading it further. Sorry I know the pic isn’t pleasant :(

• ?

I would think cyst. Those won't be fun either but they aren't contagious and they can be removed. Some people just get them and you can't do anything to prevent it 

Could be a cyst. HPV warts usually come in clusters, and it doesn't look like a keloid scar.