how to care less about my minimum wage job?

I always hear my coworkers saying "I don't get paid enough to bother doing this well" and telling me to loosen up when I get stressed about completing tasks perfectly. I don't like my job or care about the corporation as the way we are treated and the amount we are paid is unfair, but I still have anxiety about getting yelled at or fired. I don't plan on staying here long enough to get a raise or promotion so I don't have much to lose and no reason to work so diligently. How do I get over this fear so I'm not doing more work and a better job than I'm getting paid to do?

• You should care about your job, no matter how much you get payed or how long you plan on staying. Your co workers attitudes stinks, they need an attitude adjustment. At least they have jobs, if they don't care that's their problem. You do your job to what ever standards you want to.  But if you start slipping up because you don't care, you could get into trouble. 

That's usually how it is with minimum wage jobs, no one gets payed enough to do a minimum wage job that's why they're minimum wage jobs. They make you work for a small wage. 

If you're doing a good job then you shouldn't have to worry about getting yelled at or fired. You quit when you want to. But if you need the job keep it until you can find a better job then quit. 

I wouldn’t want you to care less at all!  I would encourage you to care.  Just care about different things. Care about good work ethics.

While your work habits seem strong, your motivation isn’t a healthy one.  You shouldn’t be operating out of fear or feeling “less than.”My motto is “it’s not what you do, but how you do it.”  Our work is a reflection of our ethics.  Your product is your personal output.  It doesn’t matter what the title is, or if the salary is too low or too high.  Those are outside issues.  We ought to be doing a good job, not out of fear, but out of respect for ourselves and the work product.I can’t fix your self esteem issues, but it would be good if you could acknowledge them for yourself and work on that.   At the same time, I would encourage you to not take the attitude of working based on anything except your personal standards.  That keeps you consistent and positive.