Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Due to lockdown my hair is getting long any advice on how to style it to put some volume or curl in to it without using heated appliances?

My hair was trimmed and shaped in September following first lockdown and is now all one length to the bottom of my ears at the side and my hair is almost near the bottom of my neck at the back of my head

Any advice would be appreciated  as my hair seems lifeless and dry at present.

• Audrey

That is not LONG. Why not just let it grow out. You'll look great with long hair. 

YouTube videos. If they don't help, just buck it up. Tie your hair back. Hey, at least you have hair. 

I crack up all the time about how long my hair is now. It gets shut in the freezer door and gets caught when flipping the couch cushions. My latest was when putting a case on a new phone, my hair got all stuck in it and broken off and I couldn't get the torn strands out from under the phone case.