Who killed Tupac Shakur, the famed rapper?  I hear all kinds of conflicting info, and I am like WTF.  Can someone help?

So I am understanding Suge Knights (spelling?) had something to do with Tupac's death, but Suge got hit by fragmentation on same night.  I don't know what is going on...and I see the situation similar to the John F. Kennedy assassination.  Every body trying to place blame on who shooter is in both situations...but no solid proof.  

most logical theory orlando anderson retaliated on 2pac and suge after mgm beating. i heard some say orlando was scapegoat for real killer though. so who knows will forever be mystery.

According to the information I got....

Tupac was fatally shot by Orlando Anderson  on Sept. 6th 1996 in a drive-by shooting. Tupac was only 25 years old.  Orlando  was also a member of the California-based gang known as the Southside Crips.  He was never charged for the crime. Orlando Anderson was also shot dead by a drive-by shooting in 1998 in retaliation.