Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How do I get cheekbones without makeup?

I have big cheeks and I don't like that, I'm 14 and weigh 100 ponds. I'm very slight, but I have big puffy looking cheeks, how do I get smaller cheeks without makeup?

Favorite Answer

By waiting a few years. That baby-fat in those cheeks will be gone soon enough, and when it's gone, believe it or not, you'll be wishing you had some of it back because it is the look of youth. You don't value youth or realize its profoundly attractive quality because you are in middle of it, but once you start to get on the other side of it, you will and you will think yourself a fool for ever wishing those youthful cheeks away, and if you're one of the few and lucky for whom they don't go away for a very, very, very long time, they'll be the reason people think you look fantastic and like you're still in your 20s when you're in your 40s.

I'll admit you got me. You're a troll. I guess you're getting off on my previous answers.