Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

if I bleach my hair, how do I make it brown again?

how?

• ?

You should go gradually darker, until you get the shade of brown you want. I've seen people adding red hair dye to their hair before dying it brown, to prevent it from turning greenish. Also brown dyes for some reason tend to end up going darker then you want them to. Pick out a dye that's a few shades lighter then you want to go. Always do a strand test and an allergy test before you use the dye. If every thing checks out, read and follow the instructions properly if you want to use that color. 

Use a good Hair Dye with No Ammonia Chemicals Free 

• Audrey

Box dye.             

Dyeing your bleached hair back to brown can be a tricky process, especially when your hair has lost its natural warm undertones. To achieve your goal hair color, apply a tinted protein filler to add warm tones back into your hair, then apply a brown dye that’s a couple shades lighter than your final goal color. You can find a filler at sallys!!!!