Asep
Lv 7
Asep asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Do you think it’s a bad idea to get makeup from Ebay?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Take a look and see what other items they're selling first, there are some people such as Avon reps who use eBay to make a living. Also check out their feedback first. 

• 4 weeks ago

not if its sealed..................

• look at the ingredients and wear organic makeup. Depending on the ingredients that does not contain harsh chemicals .

• 1 month ago

The primary activity when you're considering purchasing something from eBay is to ... Have been accounted for selling counterfeit cosmetics: If somebody sells a great deal of fakes, ... as that way I understand what I'm getting, however it is additionally simpler to spot fakes. ... On the off chance that the dealer is dependable they will before long get awful to you with all the data you require.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carrie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

as long as it is sealed, I think it is fine. 

• 1 month ago

No , do not buy from Ebay or Amazon .

Buy it from Walmart or Target . 

Or try dollar tree or dollar General

they have cute & affordable makeup 

• jenn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sometimes it’s safe but I wouldn’t risk it.

• 1 month ago

It depends. If it's an expensive item from a casual seller, asume it has been used or at least has been laying around for long. And if it's something you don't know, you can't test the color. I personally only buy makeup I have known for years and that has been discontinued. It is usually cheaper too. I make sure it is a product where you can make sure it's new.

• Ona
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

For anything that goes near your eyes, it's probably not a good idea. The products can be unopened and sterile or not. If not, you don't want to even think about the infections you could get, not to mention the physical pain. No cost savings is worth messing with your eyes. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. I don't wear makeup. But I believe it is better to buy it at a physical shop. The product you ordered via eBay could be fake or expired. It is possibly that the item will be lost.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.