I think it would massively boost a woman’s confidence if she had successfully managed boyfriend in male chastity device her College years. ?

A female manager in a large organisation who had completed such an experience would have extra confidence because of this while managing men in her department. Confidence arises from having completed training and this is training which comes cheap. After all, a boyfriend is always reachable, especially so when he can’t get out of the device while she is the only one with the keys

Part two of advanced self taught training would be if she had also had  the experience of Pegging several men.

I say that this would provide excellent confidence training and it has advantages. Instead of climbing mountains with ropes supposedly to build confidence, but requiring a whole weekend away from study and no direct connection to business anyway the same could be managed cheaply in situ, in College and leave the whole weekend intact for study. It is an alternative and better way to build confidence because it has direct relevance in the business environment.

Many girls in High School will see these cages while browsing and not think that, here, is a valuable and cheap self help course to undertake later, in College, which will build confidence and yet leave the maximum time available for study.

I HAVE FOUND IT NECESSARY TO TAKE OUT A FEW WORDS IN THE HEADER TO COMPLY WITH THE WORD LIMIT. I AM SORRY, BUT I HAVE STILL MADE SENSE I HOPE.

Favorite Answer

Report the FETISH troll.