Why are America so ignorant in regards to History?
1. According to some so called patriot Americans, martin Luther king was not only better public speaker than Hitler but he was more influential than Hitler and Stalin.
2. Majority of Americans believe that the Soviets and British people need to thank Americans for winning WWII.
3. A lot of Americans call Bin laden Enemy of the USA but 99 percent of Americans have no clue that he was CIA agent.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
MLK was not a Better Speaker than Hitler
MLK had many Americans who Listened to him
Hitler had a whole Country Listening to him whether they believed in Him or Not
- Best AnswerLv 44 weeks ago
Click Bait Worked. Get a job in journalism.
- AnnLv 64 weeks ago
I think, Tommy, you're projecting again. Another stupid question.
- 1 month ago
Propaganda is a very effective tool to sway and control the masses. Look no further than this PCR pandemic that the World is currently be exposed to.
A flawed PCR test that can be easily manipulated through sequencing and is not designed for medical diagnosis and is producing false positive results called CASES has shut down most of the World. This through a planned propaganda campaign aimed at mass hysteria, misrepresenting facts and ignoring the legitimate medical experts in favor of government employed imposters.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- garryLv 61 month ago
you havent looked into history have you , get an eduction before commenting troll .
- Bulldog reduxLv 71 month ago
I have a clue that you're a CIA agent.
- tham153Lv 71 month ago
While a judgment of quality of speakers can be subjective, there can be no argument that by the effects of their speech MLK was far better than Hitler or Stalin.
The USA effect on WW2 certainly hastened end of the War and saved allied lives. Is that enough for some gratitude?
Anyone who thinks the instigator of the 9/11 attacks was working for the CIA is either an idiot or an agent provocateur
- RonaldLv 71 month ago
You can't call the whole nation ignorant.
- JOHN BLv 61 month ago
IDK. Maybe your alma mater was at fault.
- Anonymous1 month ago
It's so childish of you to raise disparagement about people who have a different opinion than you on a topic like this.