Rat asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Which style of air fryer is best?

I got the one that looks like a toaster oven. I know nothing about air fryers. The one I got works well, but when I see ads, everyone has the other kind that looks like a vessel. Are these better than the one I have? Should I get one?

• kswck2
    Favorite Answer

Before buying one, you need to ask yourself if you have Room on the counter for such a device. Yeah, you will use it a Lot initially, and then.....not so much. 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (greyplasticcard). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • IvaB

Sounds like you're experiencing 'Buyers Remorse' ,but the time for investigation,and questions was before you made a purchase.Whose to say that theres' something wrong with the one you already have? If you learn how to use it properly it could turn out great.I'd recommend giving the one you have now a chance before making a change.

I'm pretty sure the best air fryer available is the Gourmia GTA2800. I have one, and it came with like eleven accessories including kabob, basket and spike rotisserie plus all kinds of pans and stands. It has huge capacity, and requires no preheating. It uses halogen lamp heat source and is hot seconds after it is turned on. It has wi-fi and a lot of pre-sets. It is also big, cumbersome and kind of ugly.

I have tried to replace it with an fryer with a "Toaster Oven" form factor, but haven't found one as easy to use as mine. So it's on a wheeled cart, and trundled out of sight when not in use. I've ordered and returned a couple of  cabinet fryers with rotisseries, but putting the rotisserie in after the unit is finally hot is an exercise in burnt hands/fingers. Amazon shows the Gourmia at:

https://www.gourmia.com/item.asp?item=10130

You should buy the other one and test it against the one you already have.

i think bestpureplace.com will help you 

No, they are not better.  All those ones do is air fry.  The toaster oven kind does much, much more.  I have the 360 Emeril Lagasse one.  It air fries and so much more. Toast bread, air fry, re-heat, bake, rotisserie, dehydrate, roast, broil, bagel, pizza, slow cook, keep warm. air fry preset icon

Air Fry

reheat preset icon

Reheat

toast preset icon

Toast

roast preset icon

Roast

broil preset icon

Broil

bagel preset icon

Bagel

bake preset icon

Bake

rotisserie preset icon

Rotisserie

dehydrate preset icon

Dehydrate

pizza preset icon

Pizza

slow cook preset icon

Slow Cook

warm preset icon

Warm

How about that?  And, no toaster can toast as evenly as Emeril's.  This is a great and healthy machine.  No teflon or simlar non-stick coating inside - that's important for your lungs.