Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Kai Harvertz or Pepe, who is the worst flop?

Pepe. Lampard failed to put Harvertz into the right position. The same for other players. Lampard is just not a good manager. Havertz would have been better off with Klopp who knows how to integrate players.

Guardiola is doing a fantastic job how can this be a flop I'm mean come on man.

too early to be calling these players flops, they've had brief moments or games in which they've looked every pennys worth they were signed for

its just a shame they were maybe a handful of games, in the rest of them they've looked average to me.

Pepe showed some class though with his goal against Southampton at the Dell,  hes showed glimpses of it on occasions but not regularly enough. You could say the same thing about many players at the big clubs though.

Kai Harvertz is World Class and should have signed for us,  he chose Chelski so its a case of 'you made your bed now lay in it' ^_^

imo we'd be destroying this league right now if he had come to Anfield...Salah, Mane and Bobby would get rests occasionlly as would Kai,  we'd rotate the 4 forwards regularly cos we'd want to see all of them regularly but it would be a case of

Mane, Salah, Havertz

Firmino, Mane, Salah

Havertz, Firmino, Mane

Salah, Havertz, Firmino

..

Its just a big fecking shame Jota got injured in that CL tie,  but more importantly we've missed VDD badly.

had those injuries never happened I have no doubt in my mind we'd be sitting top fo the league at the minute.

Confident we're going to bounce back from these bad results,  and say farewell to OUR 'blip'  while the rest of you have yours lol

To the TOP of the table we go - CMON LIVERPOOL! ^_^

YNWA

6 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Pepe, Arsenal fans thought they were getting one of the best in Europe who would have a similar impact to Aubameyang and he can barely get a start. Havertz could still come good, hasn't had a full season yet, we'll see what happens with Tuchel.

I think pepe. Where's pepe?

Probably pup  I am sayings

• Ryan

Pepe is awful lol

• Adam

Pepe. With foreign players I generally allow a 12 month grace. If they start poorly as long as they begin to improve by the end of the first year, they can still come good. Moving country is tough on anyone especially these days. New culture, new language, new friends etc. Havertz has been in the league 6 months. Hes still got time to settle and come good. Pepe has been here for 18 months and still not shown any real improvement to me. So Pepe. However ask me again in 12 months. No improvement from Havertz I'll say both are level