Will Trump pay for all the Capitol rioters’ lawyer fees, since his rhetoric and encouragement got them in their current predicament?

Something tells me Trump will not be helping out his supporters who stormed the Capitol in his name.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

That would be admitting to his guilt, wouldn't it? It's against the Trumpian nature to admit to any responsibility for anything.

Trump has nothing but disdain for the idiots who fall for his scams and lies. As far as he's concerned, they *deserve* to get taken, because they're stupid. He's a predator, through and through. The people who are his most ardent supporters are the ones that he would never allow on his Mar-a-Lago property.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, notice all the pardons he gave out to all his faithful supporters. 

OOPPSSSSSS,  not a one. 

Guess none of them had the $2 MILLION a throw, to pony up. 

He let them all twist in the wind.....that's the thanks they got  for supporting his stupid  insurrection. 

• 1 month ago

Even if he wanted to, he wouldn't. First, he isn't even paying his own lawyers who threw their reputations out the window to help him. Second, anytime that many people (looked like hundreds to thousands to me) need legal assistance, a small group is set up to oversee the process of getting lawyers and payments transferred around all parties involved, it is much more complex then just saying it or writing blank checks. In addition the reason we are talking about Trump and suddenly not hearing from him is he no longer has presidential powers and therefore has to be accountable for his actions. He has to be careful what he says at this point. What the media doesn't admit is that he will probably use 'well I had to say XYZ as president because I was in the public eye' as his reason for suddenly having a difference between loud and quiet since leaving the presidency.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Time to change democrats the over $1,000,000,000 in damages last summer 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He won't shell out a dime but - if the timeline were different he probably would've pardoned all of them without a twinge of conscience... including that gal that tried to sell a sensitive laptop to the Russians.

See how bonkers they are?

How in the hell is THAT patriotic?!?!

• 1 month ago

lol at the guy who wanted to be pardoned 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.