Birthday gift for a history buff?

My boyfriend’s birthday is coming up, and I’m a terrible gift giver. He likes history, documentaries, trivia, etc. Any ideas for something unique? 

How about a globe 

• Daisy

Hmmm....  What kind of history does he like? One of my brothers is interested in history,  mostly- local history (where he was born). I found some great history Etsy stores that deal with maps. You may be able to find replica maps mounted in a frame, etc (or just order the map and have it framed yourself).  I'm attaching one link just to give you an idea : https://www.etsy.com/listing/872011332/michigan-ma...

You can also enter in historical gifts in the search box on the Etsy homepage for more ideas. 

• hihi!

Johnnie Walker Blue 50 historical year blended Scotch.

• denise

Box sets of history documentaries,  Trivia quiz books, maybe a trip to an historic site? 

those also sound like absolute terrible gifts... there are no gifts for history "buffs" lol how boring... just get him food. 

Try to find a bag of wheat that Bob Geldof donated to Africa years ago.