Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Does soft/hard water change the type of poops you have?

Does hard or soft water change your poops?

I visit my boyfriends house often and for long periods of time, usually weeks at a time, and then I spend weeks back home. He lives an hours drive away from me, a county over.

When I’m with him, I poop once a day, and they’re normal poops. Quick and easy, healthy. When I’m at home, I poop maybe 2 or 3 times a day if not more, and it’s always diarrhoea and usually almost explosive - like I’ll need to run to the toilet. Nothing changes in my diet from being at his compared to here, But my mother suggested it could be the water? She said that our tap water is hard water and theirs could be soft, due to location. He lives more in a countryside town and I live in more of w big city town, so it could make sense, but I’m not sure how water can contribute to my poops being this bad.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.