Does our mayor sound stupid to you?

She insists on keeping restaurants open cause she thinks it’s good for the economy

Like if restaurant owners are not able to sell food they can always migrate to other industries such as textiles or cattle raising or hire people to help them manage a farm or vegetable garden 

Or they could create non perishable foods instead in a newly built factory 

No restaurants does not mean no taxable income 

Favorite Answer

Yes.

Until someone invents a mask that you can wear while you eat, restaurants will spread the virus enough that other business will have to close because too many customers or employees are sick or dead.  It is bad for the economy.  No restaurants means more taxable income because other businesses will stay open that would have closed if the restaurants were open.

Thank goodness we have brilliant geniuses like you to tell us what we must do for a living. It's so much easier to follow orders than to practice things like personal freedom.

• Scott

No, but you sure do.

• n2mama

No, your mayor doesn’t sound stupid to me. Your ignorance, however, is astounding.

No.  You sound stupid to me.

And since that's the only thing you asked, I'll be on my way.