Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Why is our “ great president “ pre selecting reporters? ?

Could it possibly be that he is completely incapable of answering a basic question about what the hell he’s doing or more importantly what the hell he’s signing?  Oh there may be a tough question.... we’ll just have to see weather he can remember the answer......no, he can bail himself out with the “come on man “

Update:

Trump wasn’t afraid. He couldn’t get out what was going on in the United States because the same question was asked over and over and over that had nothing to do with what was going on in the country. 

I just want someone to slip a question in that he hasn’t studied for.. watch how quick they will be banned 

Update 2:

Soooo very sorry for posting under the sports category. Who the hell forced you to answer when you could have easily rolled your eyes and ignored the the question. This just proves the point that you are childish and petty 😥

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Well, he is following the same line as that gutless, weasel **** Trump did of course.

And why shouldn’t he?

Anyway, you Trump shitheads all lost!

Get used to it!

You have 4 more years of Biden and I hope he rubs your nose in the crap!

Then the lovely, wonderful Kamala Harris can have her day too you redneck assholes!

Oh how sweet it is...

• 4 weeks ago

Like your immature orange president didn't bend over for fox ....get real and grow up boy .

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump wasn't afraid?  the last couple months he rarely answered questions because he was such a cry baby about losing the election.  and you could see they've given up when kayleigh came in with no make up on and her hair not done.  trump is a coward and i'm glad he wasn't at Biden's Inauguration.  

• 4 weeks ago

Political race authorities the nation over said there was no proof that misrepresentation or ... Biden crusade names the individuals who will lead endeavors to choose his top ... Addressing journalists in Delaware, Mr. Biden disregarded Mr. ... adding that individuals would lose assurances for prior conditions and other inclusion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sounds interesting.  But you posted in the wrong category, which forces me to assume you're a moron and that your information is probably wrong.  Maybe if you could learn how to use this very simple website you might have more credibility.

• 4 weeks ago

So he can rush for four yards on first down to set up a manageable second-and-six.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

95% of those reporters are on his side.  He should have no fear because he's getting treated with kid gloves.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump wasn’t even holding White House briefing, he was too scared and was too confrontational, be just used Twitter to fire and hire people

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

i think the bucs will win . 

• This has been going on since Presidents started having televised news conferences.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.