Randy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Who will win The Super Bowl The Chefs are Tampa Bay?

Favorite Answer

I believe the Chiefs will win.The Bucs got lucky in Green Bay.The Packers were unable to capilize of Bradys mistakes.He makes the same one against KC he won't be so lucky.                                                                                     Oh I know ya spelled the Kansas City team  wrong on purposedon't know what that accomplishes.

I think the Chiefs are gonna win 

The Chefs are not Tampa Bay.

The Chefs will make both The Chiefs and The Bucs a nice meal! So both teams are winners!

The Chefs? Great googly-moogly!

• Nick

The Chiefs will.

The team that scores more points.

• Mier

Hopefully The Bucs and TB12 win and he gets his 7th.  Cant stand Classless chiefs fans an overrated Mahomes. Chiefs have the better team and rightfully so they should be favored however.

Tom Brady on home Turf. My money is on the Bucs by 7

• The Chiefs are the “New Dynasty“ in the NFL. It would be miraculous if Tampa Bay won, led by a 43 year old quarterback. But when you have Tom Brady the miraculous has been known to happen. I would say Chiefs have 90 percent chance to win. It would be one of the biggest upsets of all time if Tampa Bay pulled it off