2020 was The worses year Ever Do you Agree?

Nope not at all for me. 

• ?

For me personally no but for the world since I can remember it yes it is the worst year ever all things considered.

Yes, it was. At least in my lifetime

It really was. Everyone goes through a lot of life and a lot of struggles and its not easy for everyone as it is and then when the virus hit it just ruined everything made life very hard for a lot of people and was one of the worst pandemics we've ever had. Even though in some places people are trying to get back to normal and go back to work some places still are not able to and we're just still stuck in this weird time. I think eventually things will hopefully go back to normal no masks anymore and no having to worry or social distance. But I think it's gonna keep getting easier as we adapt and as long as we're still careful to keep taking the right precautions for it then we'll be fine.

It was definitely one of the worst years of my life, I thought the years 2000 and 2001 sucked but I wish I had a different outlook in life back then as I do now.

• SW-6

IMO 2020 was no picnic but it could have been much worse.  I know I have seen years pass that were a very close 2nd to last year.  I thank the Lord that he saw me through and continue to pray for good days ahead.  :)

Twas quite a shite year alright. But 2013 & 2016 were much worse for me personally. 

No, I think 2021 is going to be a lot worse.

ps, On the TV news today they said, 100 thousand have died so far in England,

And I'm sure America has lost a very lot too. 

1720 was the worst year with the black death. killed third of the world population.  is it a coincidence history has repeated itself in 2020. 

• Dan

No, because I know the pandemic is a bunch of horse crap so it hasn't bothered me since the beginning because I know it's a agenda instead of a virus.