Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

how can i make all my clothes fit tight on ME im 14 boy and 5'5 1/2 100 lbs?

why are my clothes always loose on me and how can i make them give mE a tighter fit

i want serious answers so f*ck off to those who won't take mE seriously

seriously don't answer if you give me duMB answers so **** off to those people

• D50

Keep eating and wait a few months. You are growing and soon your clothes will all be too small - the look you are seeking.

Indeed, it implies if your folks are little, regardless of whether you do everything right (rest, food, and so on) ... The normal stature of a 14-year-old male is 5′4.5″ in the US, and I accept 5′5″ in the UK. ... in the event that my memory serves me right, 100 pounds so she was really tall and thin yet ... Initially Answered: I'm 5'5 and 14 1/2 years of age.

• -

Are you male or female. As a female you could go for lycra/spandex clothing options.

You can take a hair rubber band and take a section of the shirt and tie it together. 

• Cee

Join a gym or take sewing classes.

Learn to use a sewing machine. Then you can alter your clothes for a perfect fit. Take in a seam here, nip in a dart there, refine the fit so it's exactly how you want. There's tons of information on line about altering clothes, from videos to step by step illustrated articles. It's not rocket science and if you learn how to sew and do your own alterations your wardrobe will look like it's expensive designer stuff custom made for you. 

Clothes are not a one person fits all. I also have a problem with clothes not fitting me. Not all of my clothes fits me, so I can either make my own clothes, or make alterations to the clothes that I already have, or I can continue to wear the clothes that does not fit me.

I started making a pair of pants, for myself. I am going to try to make other type of clothes whenever I have some spare time. I have taken my measurements, for my bottom half, and I already cut material, so I can make a new pair of pants.

• Audrey

You could start by gaining about 20 lbs. You're underweight for your height. Then all your clothes would fit properly.

If you cannot find clothes to fit you, maybe look/buy from the boys clothing section in a department store. When I was young and lean, I used to have my clothes altered to fit. Look for a tailor or alterations person who can do that. 

I just checked some "healthy weight charts"  and seems you should weigh between 114 and 144 pounds . . . . . . so you are below average weight  (trust me, the day will come when you wish you weighed less!).  Two ways to make your closer tighter:  gain weight or buy better fitting clothes.  Seriously.

Muscle tissue weighs more - do you work out?  Check out exercises that will build-up legs & arms.  Can't you gain some weight?  Gees, I wish I could eat more ice cream, pizza & Doritos.  And - you can't find super-skinny jeans? . . . smaller size shirts? 

In all probability you will be putting on some bulk soon.  You aren't the Lone Ranger:  my son is 15,  6'3" and weighs under 140.  He's slim - but not too skinny.  So get some exercise - eat a healthy diet full of protein . . . . about all you can do.  Like I said, in about 15 years you'll probably be trying to lose weight!