Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 month ago

Do you want kids?

• 1 day ago

Nope never have. I've been saying this since I was 12 yrs old. My parents didn't believe me now I'm in my mid 40's with 2 cats! <3

I did, now I got kids, my next life I will only buy dogs and treat them as my kids. 

sure, but definitely not now

Not now no.                           

Nope.   Fifty, happily married for 29 years and no regrets.

I do think it would be nice to have grand kids.   Maybe when I retire I will claim one and be the cool adopted Grandma. 

• LizB

Well, I have two already, and last I checked they're not returnable.

🥴

And enjoy 18 years of wiping butts and burping children until theyre legal adults?

Nah.

Im already going thru health issues that feel like a baby is trying to kick and stab its way out of my womb. 

Source(s): Kidney was removed 3 months ago.
  • Robert

I've heard they are an excellent ecological way to control grass and weeds. All you have to do is provide some shade, a fence to keep them from straying and water.  They eat the grass and weeds.  Very cost effective lawn control.  By kids you meant goats right?  If you were referring to breeding children, nooooo.  They are not at all cost effective, the world is over populated.so they are really unnecessary to produce.