Do you think all educated people are smart ??

My husband has higher degree PhD and I went to high school but never college. I’m smart though 

'Smart' and 'stupid' is just another stereotype.

I think there is a contrast among instructed and wise. I figure you can be both, either, or neithe

Investigate the genuine force of schooling and knowledge and how they may, ... "training is how individuals deal with you and realizing is how you deal with ... In any case, we've all experienced University graduates we think about unintelligent.

Only a few are smart not all smart people need University to prove what smartness really is.

• MS

I think there is a difference between educated and intelligent.  I think you can be both, either, or neither.  They don't always go together.  There are plenty of intelligent people who aren't highly educated; there are plenty of educated people who aren't that intelligent.  

Educated people tend to be smart in the field they have studied and most are well-rounded in their intelligence.  However, I know plenty of inept educated people.  I used to work with the former mayor of Los Angeles, who had a law degree, but was hands down probably the dumbest, most incompetent puppet of a human being I have ever had the misfortune of working with in my life.  My best friend since elementary school never went to college and became an electrician, but he could hang with any PhD in discussing all manner of topics, and I would trust him with my life in any decision making scenario.  

Academic intelligence is valuable and useful to society, which is why people with graduate degrees tend to earn more money than the average person.  However, it is not the only kind of intelligence.  My father can take a car engine apart and put it back together and could build a house, where I would probably create a fire hazard and probably die in a cardboard box collapse.  My mother can determine the ingredients and cook any dish by simply tasting it.  However, I think if not for my father and I, she would probably be homeless because she simply doesn't understand the way the world works today.  

LeBron James can use his body to power past other people and throw a ball with precision into a hoop at a high percentage.  I can too, but never be even close to his level of skill.  Other people can ballet dance to the Nutcracker Suite, but I would pop out my hip joint and have to be in a wheelchair for life.  

I think everyone has their skills, strengths, and weaknesses.  The more skills and strengths you have, the smarter and more capable you are.  The more weaknesses you have, the less intelligent you are.  

your comparison doesn't fit with the question.  the counter question is -- "are there smart people who don't have higher education degrees?"  the answer to that is clearly yes ... and if what we read on the internet is reasonably true, it is likely there are people who have degrees that they didn't earn themselves -- because they weren't actually smart enough

Well, no. Not all educated people are smart. That's not to say that you are smarter than your husband. For example, your post has a lot of grammatical errors. Your husband wouldn't have been able to get away with that in school. There are different kinds of smart though. You may be more emotionally intelligent, who knows? You may find it interesting to look into the Dunning–Kruger effect. I find that most people who say stuff like "I'm smart though," are suffering from this.

• I think a lot of them are elitist windbags. street smarts count for a lot as well.