? asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

Who is going to win the football premiership?

Anyone know because the scousers have been found out as a one-man team and now he's injured the grinning German doesn't know what team to pick or what tactics are, and before you say anything my team are in the National League.

Super Leicester city

• quote " and before you say anything my team are in the National League."

ok so what's your beef with LFC?, and m8   one man teams don't obliterate the competition now do they?

who is going to win?, too close to call, and too long to go,..  oh and it's premier league, but don't worry about it..

FOOTBALL one game ONE name

Manchester City

but KDB is out for a month or so, not that it affects them as their team/squad is littered with match winners and game changers,  if they put their foot on the gas now - I'm afraid nobody will stop them.

If they don't win it, we'll retain the title ^_^

lol

I did TELL you all,  1st and 2nd will be Man City /  Liverpool  whichever order you want.

nobody else will finish 1st or 2nd.

Either last seasons runners up will win the title,  or last seasons champions will defend their title or last seasons champions will finish runners up

simple - as ^_^

also hahahahaha Manchester United 1 - 2 Sheffield United

: ))

I don't know, but I bet it comes down to the final weekend.

CITY

Leicester

United

Liverpool?

• August

M a n c h e s t e r  C i t y 

• Any team that has suffered the injuries that Liverpool have had to deal with would be struggling.  

I am a United fan however City look too strong.

City I think will win 

• ?

I've been saying Liverpool all season however i expected them to have got a centre half by now. City for me. United will put up a good fight but City will take it.