vic asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What do you think will cause thw 6th extinction event ?

We have had 5?extinction events in earth’s history, number 6 can’t be far away, what signs should we look for? Should we worry now? Im thinking global warming might be involved 

18 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

next one , easy joe biden , he will cause the world to blow up .

• 1 month ago

I thought it would be "Miss Thing", you know from early last year.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In my personal opinion, anal might be the 6th extinction. You see, lots of people have stopped enjoying such a thing in recent years. I don't know if there will be any way to revive anal once it goes extinct. I hope this helped you today. 

• david
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I had Taco Bell earlier, so .... Seriously, something from outer space, or a germ that mutates rapidly. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Let's see what math tells us?

Oops my grade school math is a bit rusty

Earth's age, 4.5 billion y.o.

Life is maybe 4 billion y.o.

5 extinction events.  

4/5 = 800,000,000 years between extinctions. 

Your lifespan assume 80 years

That means we have maybe 1 million of your life spans to work with before the next.  You see, your definition of not having long for the next one might need some tweaking.  

• 1 month ago

I'm going with...a meteor.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

We're in the middle of it now - the cause is that humans have destoryed so much natural habitat. We can't do anything about it now, the republican party will prevent us from doing anything constructive. Sayonara

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

global warming . the earth just keeps getting hotter and hotter until we are like venus - 600 degrees F at noon . 

• Liz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Only God can rescue the earth. We have the assurance that he will do so at Revelation 11:18, where Jehovah God promises “to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

the reversal of the earths magnetic polls about the end of sun cycle 25

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.