vic asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What do you think will cause thw 6th extinction event ?

We have had 5?extinction events in earth’s history, number 6 can’t be far away, what signs should we look for? Should we worry now? Im thinking global warming might be involved 

• garry

next one , easy joe biden , he will cause the world to blow up .

I thought it would be "Miss Thing", you know from early last year.

In my personal opinion, anal might be the 6th extinction. You see, lots of people have stopped enjoying such a thing in recent years. I don't know if there will be any way to revive anal once it goes extinct. I hope this helped you today. 

• david

I had Taco Bell earlier, so .... Seriously, something from outer space, or a germ that mutates rapidly. 

• JimZ

Let's see what math tells us?

Oops my grade school math is a bit rusty

Earth's age, 4.5 billion y.o.

Life is maybe 4 billion y.o.

5 extinction events.  

4/5 = 800,000,000 years between extinctions. 

Your lifespan assume 80 years

That means we have maybe 1 million of your life spans to work with before the next.  You see, your definition of not having long for the next one might need some tweaking.  

I'm going with...a meteor.

• Cowboy

We're in the middle of it now - the cause is that humans have destoryed so much natural habitat. We can't do anything about it now, the republican party will prevent us from doing anything constructive. Sayonara

global warming . the earth just keeps getting hotter and hotter until we are like venus - 600 degrees F at noon . 

• Liz

Only God can rescue the earth. We have the assurance that he will do so at Revelation 11:18, where Jehovah God promises “to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

the reversal of the earths magnetic polls about the end of sun cycle 25