Fredy asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Am I still smoking too much weed?

So I've been smoking almost daily for about a year now and before that I never smoked anything. I don't smoke tobacco as well just weed.

I mainly smoke to help my anxiety and stress and it has been helping me a lot, especially when it comes to helping me sleep. 

Anyways before I would be smoking about 4 to 6 times a day and now I took a couple of days off (which wasn't fun for my anxiety) but I did buy some CBD oil which contains a little bit of the but it isn't enough to make me feel high, which is fine but I did notice that the effects don't last as long as they do when you smoke.

so I decided to go back to smoking but to do it no more than 2 to 3 times a day...in the morning when my anxiety is at my worst afternoon and before bed, I still have my CBD just in case I'm feeling more anxiety than usual.

do you think smoking 3 times a day is still too much? I smoke from a bong and usually do two hits. 

btw I also got covid about 2 months ago, didn't get super sick but I know it can cause long term lung complications so since I've never been a smoker all my 29 years of life until this past year, I am kind of worried if it can cause any problems if I continue to smoke. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.