Drew asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl? Kansas City or Tampa Bay?

It would do the world a justice if Brady and Tampa win.

Kansas City and Tampa Bay will clash for the Vince Lombardi Trophy in about fourteen days. ... Subsequent to winning the principal NFC Championship Game he has ever played in, ... Purpose behind concern: Do you believe the Chiefs' optional to remain with Mike ... You'll see speed to power, counters, and squeeze off the ball.

Tampa Bay, I don’t see Tyreek Hill having another 269-yard and 3 TD game and the Bucs defense is very hard to run against.

• Pronk

The  Buccs need to be at full strength,including Antonio Brown,to have a chance..

I believe Kansas City will win.

I think tampa bay will win the supernowl

• Mike W

Not sure.  I'd say the the Chiefs are going to win, but one thing I've learned is to never count out Tom Brady in a big game.  The game will probably be decided by defense, and special teams.    

Kansas City is the safer bet.  But I think KC hasn't played as sharp this year as they did last year.  I would not be surprised if KC lost this game.  TB is a legitimately good team, and is arguably more well-rounded than KC.

But if the Chiefs play up to their ability, they're the better team and should overwhelm the Bucs.

Kansas City is on the brink of being a Dynasty. We all know this. Brady is a has-been. Patrick is the new NFL QB. Patrick can run and does not live in the Pocket like Brady. 

• Scott

If I had to bet, I would say Kansas City wins. But Tampa Bay has a pretty good defense. They even picked off Aaron Rodgers.