Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are people sickened by Biden because of his policies, his personal presentation and image or  selling America for profit?

biden = china......................

• Top of his agenda? Kill 11,000 jobs by stopping the Keystone pipeline and allowing crossdressing in the U.S. military. What is going on in that shriveled up little clown brain of his? 

• Murzy

He is doing a terrific job!

The left side is about politicizing everyone’s feelings, advocating for controlled speech, more government, destroying any ideas for freedom of opinion, and vouching for totalitarianism. I’m sure Biden isn’t personally a bad guy but there are already some things that people are getting upset about, the way that he has cut out jobs for Americans by getting rid of the pipeline project, the open borders to Mexico allowing for more risk of foreign diseases, drugs, higher crime Rates, more welfare and disability recipients to bring down the economy which means higher taxes for everyone, less jobs for Americans that were born and raised on American soil, this isn’t a race thing but these are just the impacts of allowing a large amount of immigrants from anywhere into the country. People need to try to be accepting that other people have different views, I know it’s not easy, I have a very hard time accepting the idea of allowing grown men to dress in costumes and stare at my 8 year old daughter in the change room, or to allow people to accept child rapists into society but I don’t judge anyones opinion to advocate for such things. I’m pretty disgusted by it all, I’m not even from the us..

you enjoy cocaine a lot, timmy? 

I care less about his presentation (except his inappropriate behavior around kids, which is abhorrent) and more about his selling out of America.