how come  you need  to have covid /flu vaccinations yearly for ever, yet measles mumps etc etc  ya have  a series of  needles and thats it?

also if  vaccination's  are suppose to protect you from the said disease, why are all made to have  vaccine as well ,that tells me they dont work if all are made to have needles 

im old  and i had my kids  vaccinated  when they were  babies  as the media terrified  all the mums ...i have NEVER had  the influenza  needle EVER.....and media have been saying since Adam was a pup ~.  KILLER FLU!!!!!!!!!!  get vaccinated 

my kids never got flu needle neither ......

Favorite Answer

There are many different strains of flu.  The jury is still out on Covid.

They recommend getting a measles booster when I got my last tetanus shot.

Politics and money. Medicine lost their way. Stay away from doctors and you will live much more healthier. 

Because some viral illnesses are caused but stable viruses, like measles and mumps. While others are caused by rapidly mutating and changing viruses, like influenza and Covid.

--  Flu vaccines are needed every year because there are always new strains each year.

--  You need a Measles, smallpox, mumps, and several other vaccinations every 4-5 years as "boosters", as the immunity in the body wains over the years. Similarly, you need others at longer periods of time -- polio every 10-12 years and Yellow Fever (if you travel a lot) every 10 years. Hep B shots usually need boosters at 15-20 years. Doctors usually give you a tetanus booster vaccination when you have an injury from nails or other penetrative objects.

--  The decision is still unknown about Covi-19 vaccinations.  A person may need regular vaccinations or not. That will be determined in a few years after more scientific research.

Some vaccines protect for a lifetime, some only short term.

• GF

It is because there is no real vaccine and it it all a scam for pharmaceutical companies to get richer.

You actually believe that they created a vaccine, but yet they don't have a vaccine for the common cold or flu?