Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this a spider bite?

Feel like it came out of no where, I felt a little swollness at work 2 days ago and now this is the worst it’s been

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Did you see the spider bite you??????????????????

Can you ID any tiny -tiny hole marks from the spider sticking you??

If a spider did attack you there would of been an reaction soon after most likely rash where the fangs/teeth pierced the skin, may have fever and chills .

There will be pain and tenderness at bite site.

This also brings swelling and redness

May have headaches, from the toxin a spider inflicts with a bite.

Infection may occur from the bite holes left behind after a bite.

Muscle aches near bite site(arm/leg) stiffness could occur as well.

The healing time can help determine if it was a spider bite since this is usually a few weeks to a few months.

Severe itching occurs with ANY spider bite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, since the spider inflicts a toxin to the human body.

The affects can be immediately or hours later, along with either mild to intense.

The person may have nausea/vomiting this is the way the body eliminates  the toxin ( venom) the spider gave them.

Spider bites seem to affect all body systems so could have restlessness, anxiousness, nervousness,

IPERSONALLY think its an abscess................................

....however might want to see your health care provider....

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

black widow . go to ER immediately . 

• ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

It could be. I had a friend that was bitten by a spider, and the bite turned gangrenous and he lost half his hand to amputation.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

no.................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

looks more like a boil to me

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.