Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

if you became rich, what would you do to find a wife that wouldn't just divorce you for your money?

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

If you're not married yet you'd get a prenuptial agreement and if you obtained the wealth while married you'd have to try to talk her into a signing a postnuptial agreement. 

Given that I have been married for years if WE became rich there would be no reason to divorce me for a share of OUR money. We could simply enjoy our good fortune together.  I have an idea.  Why don't you marry your money and forget about the wife.  Saving two people from a mistake.

if you become rich worse thing you can do is get married. 

Idk do the same thing they do on YouTube to find golddiggers😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• T J

You jusdt never tell anyone about your money...its yours anyway, since it was before the marriage, and not hers.

find a girl who likes you for your "face" and your humor.    and dont marry a stupid girl because they tend to waste money by buying useless items such as "brand names clothing" (from emma watson speech).

I found educated women (but a lawyer)  to be less money oriented.   usually women who have a poor family growing up are the one whos looking for rich husband.....

• i + i

I'd get to know her well enough to know 

FOR SURE she was not that kind of 

person. Knowing what kind of person 

you are marrying is very important, 

regardless of how rich you are or think 

you will become. How is this not obvious?

• I'd put my money into a separate legal entity which I have rights to access but she does not.  Then I'd get a pre-nuptial agreement that protects my assets, protects her assets, establishes responsibilities and settlements in case of divorce or annulment.