What is worse, playing videogames or watching anime?

Favorite Answer

From a medical standpoint, playing videogames is worse.  Using hand held controllers can cause repetitive injuries to the nerves in the hands and wrists.

Eye strain can happen from both, so that is an equal problem.  But you aren't going to cause a wrist or hand injury by just watching anime.  You might cause an injury by playing videogames.

anime has a WHOLE LOT of sociopathic content in it, and videogames don't unless you chose a video game that does.

Anime is all sociopathic attitudes, never seen an anime that isn't.

You want to keep from being influenced with sociopathic attitudes and want to avoid anyone from being a sociopath, avoid anime.

going outdoors is the worst.

• false context......it can't be worse, when someone likes doing it, and that is a matter of personal subjective perspective..

we don't all dislike and like the same things,  so don't try and regard it as such, this is what happens in politics all the time it's caled "rhetoric" and quite simply it's wrong

I mean both are good but in MY opinion  Anime is great but sometimes a lot of the shows change the way you think of things either good or bad, other than that it’s really good . Video games can get tiring but it’s really fun when you play good quality games. 

So I think both are at the same level 😶

Being a savage is more awful.

theyre not bad, but im still gonna say watching anime is worse

Neither one is worse.  Both are equally good.

In my opinion, watching anime is worse.  I am not a big fan of anime (although I like some of it).  But I like video games a lot more than anime. 

Remember that this is just my opinion.  Anime fans will have their own (likely differing) opinions.

Being a troll is worse.