How can I convince my wife we should sell our house and move to eastern Russia ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 days ago

She must believe in you

• 1 month ago

She must believe in you

• 1 month ago

Are you fluent in Russian or whatever the local language is? Has she taken those language classes? Knowing a language gives you a great deal more insight into the people and the culture. I would think a plan like this would be well done with several years of planning and consideration. Making it appear attractive might help. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would you want to move to eastern Russia? There's nothing there, the country is bankrupt or close to it, and you'd be thousands of miles away from home and anything that is familiar. If you're in the military and get transferred there, that's one thing, but just to do it on a whim makes no sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It’s going to be pointless if you just tell her without any specific plan or a reason it’s gonna be easier for her to understand if she knows what is happening and if it’s really a good idea. 💀

• 1 month ago

Good plan, I am sure that she would love it there...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You didn't explain, why eastern Russia? It seems oddly specific. Are there any job opportunities there? Also I hope you can both speak Russian well because I guarantee you that outside the large cities, people in Russia won't speak English. Otherwise if you're really set on moving to Russia then you should go to Moscow or St Petersburg.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tell her your plans. She either play along, or move along.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take her there on vacation and have her fall in love with the place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.