Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who is not a BIG fan of superhero and comic book movies in general?

Favorite Answer

No. I'm not a big fan either. I only saw a couple of them when they happened to be on TV and I was bored. So far none of them have impressed me.  Guardians of the Galaxy was somewhat entertaining, but nothing to get excited about.

No....I'm also here with you!

• F

I’m not a fan because I grew up.

• ?

Yes. Of the 7.6 billion people alive today, you are the one and only one who doesn't.

• ?

No way plenty of guys are fans of superheroes.

No.  And in fact, I have a friend who liked them at first, but got sick of the trend very quickly.

Here's the thing, most good action/comedies right now are superhero movies.  The MCU is making the best action/comedy blockbusters.  DCEU less so, but the MCU is a hit machine.  

I'm a big FAN as well!!

I don't care for them either.  

I liked older ones. The last good ones I saw was sam raimi spiderman, and the wolverine movies, only 2 of those x-men ones.

I thought daredevil was good with Affleck. 

Punisher was good with travolta.

Dark knight trilogy was excellent.

Chris reeve superman's, first 3 batmans.

I’ll watch them but I can’t say I’m really a fan. Most of the time it’s one and done. Latest Wonder Woman is a good example. I have HBO Max, so I watched it. Don’t need to again.