Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenGarden & Landscape · 1 month ago

What shall happen upon planting a jellybean in thine garden?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Bugs will eat it.

• 3 weeks ago

Prepare to receive a thank you note from the local ant colony.

• 4 weeks ago

Thou shalt be yinvaded bye antes.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They will grow up to be Easter eggs, of course.  Be sure to plant lots of different colors, so your garden will be lovely to see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You would make a lot of ants happy

• 1 month ago

They either melt ,as the pure sugar they are, or they sprout into jelly plants that you harvest into jelly jars and sell at the farmers' market.

• 1 month ago

Probably nothing, unless you live in the Caribbean. There you can see jellybean fields growing alongside sugarcane. Some people cultivate jellybeans as houseplants, but I’ve had better luck with M&Ms.

• 1 month ago

It shall melteth when the rains come.

• T C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can plant them in the garden, but it is cost prohibitive and takes a ton of work for a relatively small yield …and even then there is no guarantee.

Real Estate has a saying “location, location, location”

Well, the same is true when planting Jellybeans. If not planted in the correct location you may only yield jelly ………….but not jellybeans, which is what I assume you desire.

Contrary to popular belief Jellybeans are not seasonal, but they will only grow in Candyland, which apparently provides all the natural soil conditions to stimulate and culture the rapid growth of those babies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Doth thou dare? Leave mine presence filthy peasant! Back to the salt mines with thee.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.