Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Petrolatum?

I'm a lot of healings and creams has a ingredient called petrolatum I just found out it's the same as gasoline and I've been using these creams for years is it really that dangerous? Is it the exact thing found in gasoline?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Foofa

When not properly refined that's not considered good for you and in some cases has been deemed by the FDA as a carcinogen.

"I just found out it's the same as gasoline"

Nope. Both are distilled from petroleum ("crude oil") but (purified) petrolatum is also known as *vaseline*

Apparently, mister Cheeseborough swallowed a spoonful every day to demonstrate how safe it was

Do you mean petroleum as in petroleum jelly (Vaseline)? No, it's not harmful. They don't sell over the counter products that would harm you.