Asep
Asep asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

How can I better contour my face?

I’m not satisfied with the way this contouring came out, my main concern is that I have no jawline and I want to make a jawline. Any tips? BQ: is the lip color too bright? I thought it was going to be purple but guess not

I just wanted to improve my makeup 

Favorite Answer

Apply in this motion with this order to your face, use a good bronzer and either a proper contouring brush or the fan highlighting brush and remember to blend

You still doing this? It is EMBARRASSING... please believe me, you are making a gigantic fool of yourself. Stop. Now. 

I find your look appealing. For context I will add that I am an old white male, married for 34 years. But I have long liked a variety of looks and have not bought into the restrictive standards of "beauty" promoted most prominently by the fashion and beauty industry. I'm glad to see that changing.

From my point of view, you can move on confident in your looks and appeal. If you want to strengthen your jaw line, etc. that is fine for your own self-satisfaction, but I for one like you just the way you are.