Why do some people have difficulty finding husbands?

My cousin has a gorgeous relative that I’m not related to who always had 

dozens of guys interested in dating her and paying for her and one guy spent hundreds of thousands on her

But she had extreme difficulty finding a guy who wanted to marry her - all the guys wanted to date her but did not want to keep her - and to finally get married, she settled down with a very undesirable man who was moderately rich but has no other redeeming qualities 

Like I don’t believe I will have difficulty finding a husband unless I sleep around - Cause I am nicer than 99 percent of woman. 

Favorite Answer

Women who love people, get married easier. Men feel it, they feel that they are more important than money, material possessions and so on.

Loving people is not the same as sleeping around. 

women push equality too far i hate Radical women

Well chances are one of the guys was her pimp/manager/boyfriend/bodyguard and moved her around from guy to guy, getting what they could from their customer.  Sort of rent-a-girl for a couple weeks for a vacation in the Bahamas.  So, she moved in that social circle.  He eventually decided on a different line of work and she retired from the escort business.  You might find out what they are doing now.