i made the bootable usb win 8 installation and when i want to install is the first time that appear this:?

Windows setup

Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt of missing.

Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation.

Error code: 0x80070570

why is happening this?, how can fix to back to normality that i format pc every month??  .. HELP ME, I WANT TO I NEED TO INSTALL WINDOWS AGAIN, MY PC IS FORMATED.

Laurence ILv 7 BUT WHEN I MADE THE BOOTABLE USB MADE 100% COMPLETE, I WHEN I BOOT IN THE INSTALLATION APPEAR THIS.

READ BETTER MY QUESTION, I MADE THE USB BOOTABLE AND APPEAR THIS ERROR IN THE INSTALLATION.

it sounds like you made an improper installation media. Most likely its either the drive letter eg E: or the Name of the T folder for the installation folder. So its a Pathname issue -- probably. You must Prep a USB stick before attempting to make an installation media. This is because it must look like a CDrom. A CD installation media has two sessions on it. Session 1 is a copy of a Boot floppy disk. Session 2 is the Installation media. So you must use a special program to create the USB stick as if it were two drives. see RMPrepUSB as an example, or the microsoft tool for creating media.