Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 month ago

can i trade in my car with 588 credit score?

hi, i wanna trade in my car but im not sure if i can trade it with 588 credit score? since im also wanting to buy a new one.. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course. You probably would not be approved for a loan on reasonable terms though. Unless you have a large cash down payment.

• 1 month ago

Local Nissan dealer does not give a **** what your credit score is as long as you have a good job and employment history. I assume you would need to talk to the specific dealership you are interested in dealing with.

• 1 month ago

You can try.

They may require a down-payment, and your interest rate might be pretty brutal.

If your car is still functional, you might want to try doing some things to fix your credit and put some money back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, but you would need a big down payment and will have a high interest rate.  A low credit score indicates that you don't manage your money/debts very well.  I would not recommend someone finance a car with that credit score.  And certainly not if they already have a paid-for car.

All that said, it is rarely wise to buy a new car.  Find a good used car with low mileage.  A new car loses a large percentage of its value as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.