Please help me with my Bio?
Match the nephron structure with its correct description.
A. ascending loop
B. renal veins
loop of Henle
G. collecting duct
1. collects the filtrate from the capillaries of the
2. area of the nephron impermeable to water
movement; active transport of Na+ occurs in
3. reabsorption of nutrients by active transport
and water by the process of osmosis
4. many nephrons release urine into this large
5. a structure that returns filtered blood back to
6. acts as a sieve or a filter
7.maintains pH homeostasis by the active
transport of H+ ions
8. passive reabsorption of water by osmosis
- sparrowLv 71 month ago
"Each nephron contains a network of small blood vessels, called glomerulus, which are enclosed in a sac called Bowman's capsule."