Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

I'm 20 and have to live the rest of my life without a mother. Most people are like 60 when their parent dies. Why is reality so unfair?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I was 15 when my dad dies.  You'll get by.  I did.

• blank
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I am so so so sorry.But there is no real answer for that question. People go though different things in life.I am so sorry though.

• rhonda
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I was 8 when my father died in a car crash and that was nearly 40 years ago, thankfully my mum remarried and I have a great stepfather and two younger siblings

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I wish my mom would just drop dead

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Life doesn't seem fair, and isn't fair, but it can sometimes make the strongest people out of the ones who go through the most trials

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am very sorry for your loss, but life isn't fair.

There is always someone worse off than you, just as there are always those who are better off than you. All you can do is forget about other people and concentrate on working through this terrible time and rebuild whatever life you do have.

• Barry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Stop wallowing in self pity. The loss of a parent at any age is always traumatic. Some lose parents in their childhood so you aren't unique. You are an adult so try to act like one and get on with your life.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What a crybaby.

• 4 weeks ago

i lost my mum when i was young like you, took years for the pain to stop..... sorry you lost your mum 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry you're going through that. I relate because I'm not close with my mother and I also don't have a dad so you have to learn to rely on yourself a little more. You will be okay 🙏

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.