Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

What do I need to rent a flat now I am separating from my husband?

I am unemployed but am currently sharing a house with my husband who I am separating from. I have about 15k in a private bank account. I want to move out and rent a private flat. Would he need to cosign the rental contract (typically 3 years and so the total is more than my savings), or is there a way I can rent with say a smaller deposit? I should be divorced within a year and then have access to half our estate.

We live in Germany

Deposit. Your own INCOME that you can prove. 

Country? Legal practices of renting property there? Most landlords anywhere will not rent to anyone without proof of ongoing income/earnings. You clearly don't have enough money to live on, and you need to get a job, then look for an apartment to rent. You might consider short-term rentals while you look for a job, but rents are higher for vacation properties & short-term rentals than for long-term leased properties.

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla’s ether); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Money in the bank is good but does not count for qualifying. The days of throwing $$ at a landlord & getting approved are long gone.  You need verifiable monthly income before anyone will rent to you.  The general standard is for your income to be 3x the rent. You would get charged a BIGGER deposit NOT smaller! 

• Tavy

3 years is not the case in the U.K. so where are you? You can rent here for as little as 6 months. Landlords do ask for proof income, so you will need a job.

Anon, this is not a German site.

• Maxi

You fail to state country and that is important as each have their own laws....... it is VERY unusual for any country to offer 3yr rental contracts, some countries laws state a minimum of 6 month contract others don't...... but you don't seem to realise that your 'personal savings account' forms part of the financial divorce .

You need to find work before you do anything else so you are earning as most landlords will not accept unemployed tenants